This is the core of the human spirit...
If we can find something to live for-if we can
find some meaning to put at the center of our lives-
even the worst kind of suffering becomes bearable.
-Victor Frankl-
Hi! I'm Sarah. I'm one of those people that puts quotes and thoughts all over the place with sticky notes and even poster board. I have a recorded life vision and I listen to it everyday. I truly believe not only the power of positive thinking, but the power of positive doing. I have a passion for living and I want to be successful. I haven't acheived all of my goals yet, but everyday I have successes that bring me closer to them.
This blog is about real life, real pain, real suffering, and what can come from that....real passion and real success if we are willing to pay the price for what we believe in. I hope to inspire, uplift and motivate you to discover your life's meaning and purpose. And I hope that you will then go out and live your dream, live your passion!
I love it! YOU are inspiring!
ReplyDelete