Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mind Vs.Heart

I discovered something this morning.  After having been so positive for weeks, I woke up feeling many negative feelings. I wondered: "Where did these come from?"  And I realized that for the last 5 days I haven't been doing all the things that made me feel positive. Wow!  My mind has a way of bringing me back to cold, hard reality.  In the past it didn't take much for me to believe that only what I see with my eyes is reality.  I also notice that when I let my mind take over, I am not as spiritual.  I tend to focus only on what is around me and not reach out as much. 

My heart on the other hand is 100% more powerful than my mind.  I use my heart to create all the wonderful feelings of being positive and creating a better life.  My heart says only, "It is impossible to fail."  The real kicker is when you combine your heart and you mind.  Thus the saying, If you can believe it (with your heart), You can acheive it (with your mind).  The two together are more powerful than any force of nature, because they bring the universe right to your doorstep.  And amazing things start to happen.

So next time you wake up wondering why you feel bad, ask yourself, "What have I been doing lately?"  Have you been thinking only with your mind or is your heart involved also?

2 comments:

  1. Great insight! Remember about that study they talked about? It is proven to be 5,000 times stronger when it it with your heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,so, when I am getting ready in the morning... for the day... for work...I sometimes think about what "could" happen... what a coworker "could" do today... before it even begins, work I mean, or the day. So I have been smiling, big, out loud, to myself or my cats, my only audience in the morning and saying out loud.. positive affirmations. And, it works. I feel less stress build up inside.

    ReplyDelete