"I act in spite of fear.
I act in spite of doubt.
I act in spite of worry.
I act in spite of discomfort.
I act when I'm not in the mood."
-T. Harv Eker
I just got done reading the book, "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind," by T. Harv Eker. Wow! I am totally blown away! I did not realize how many contradicting thoughts I have that keep me from achieving my goals. The above quote is one of the millionaire mind declarations from the book. It really hit home for me. So I memorized it. And now when I am worrying, doubting, feeling discomfort or fear about having to talk to people or just being lazy and feeling not in the mood, I say this quote as many times as I need to until the negative feelings go away. Then I am ready for action.
No comments:
Post a Comment