So, I guess this blog is sort of a journal of my journey to success. I have no choice but to be successful. I have kids counting on me! Well, it's probably true that at this point in their lives they don't know any better. But I do. And isn't it my responsibility as a parent to lead them down the path that will make them most successful?
I have spent the last three weeks reading. I've read a total of nine books and learned ALOT! I'll admit though, I am TERRIFIED of actually having to talk to people. I joined a network marketing company to learn sales and marketing. How on earth am I supposed to learn this if I don't talk to anyone? I figure if I can sell nutritionals, I sell anything.
However, I can spend all the time in the world talking the talk, but if I don't walk the walk it's never going to happen. Even as I write this I'm STILL TERRIFIED! I'm hoping that by writing about it I can rally my people for support. And I'm hoping that sometime in the future this will be useful for someone, somewhere, who is also terrified of their own success.
Here's hoping I can do it! YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment