In the last 4 months I have been reading like mad! Anything I can get my hands on. Wow! I have learned so much! I'll be sharing bits and pieces with everyone. I hope it helps and inspires you!
Here is a list of books I have read lately:
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
2. Awaken the Giant Within - Anthony Roberts
3. The Jack Rabbit Factor - Leslie Householder
4. Portal to Genius - Leslie Householder
5. Hidden Treasures: Heaven's Astonishing Help with Your Money Matters - Leslie Householder
6. Why We Want You to be Rich - Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump
7. The Friendship Factor - Alan Loy McGinnis
8. The Seven Keys of Great Teaching - Oliver Demille
9. Aspire - Kevin Hall
10. Core and Love of Learning - Oliver and Rachel Demille
11. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker
12. The Healthy Home - Dave Wentz and Dr. Myron Wentz
13. The Attractor Factor - Joe Vitale
14. And as always the Book of Mormon. I'm completely captivated by Alma 26, the whole chapter. Read it, it's amazing!
What good books have you read lately?
No comments:
Post a Comment